SAP Course Details
SAP is an acronym for “System Application & Products” which creates a common centralized database for all the applications running in an organization and provides wide range of ERP solutions to hundreds of TOP companies across the world.
Today major companies including Microsoft and IBM are using SAP’s Products to run their own businesses because SAP has a huge market in India and It offers wide range of career possibilities, compatible for a normal Graduate to valued engineers and IT professionals.
R/2,was the first SAP version which are generally focused on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and SAP R/3 is a server based application using 3 tier model. SAP R/3 is structured in it’s own language called as ABAP, ABAP/4 is a fourth generation language and it is geared towards the creation of simple and more appropriate powerful programs.
SAP Course Module
• FI/CO (Finance & Controlling )
• HR (Human Resource)
• CRM ( Customer Relationship management)
• BW/BI ( Business Warehouse)
• SD (Sales & Distribution)
• MM ( Material management)
• .PP (Production Planning)
• Net weaver (NW) XI ,
• NW EP,
• NW Admin (formerly known as SAP Basis),
• SRM and SAP Security
The Time duration of Sap courses depends on the institution but basically it is 45 days minimum and the fees structure depends according the different module of this course.
TOP SAP institutes of Delhi-NCR for SAP
1. Siemens India, G.K.
2. JK Tech.
3. C-DAC Noida
4. Sky inf technologies, Noida
5. SQC, Lajpat Nagar, Noida
6. High Technologies, Kalkaji
7. SR International, Gautam Nagar.
8. J.K. International, Malviya Nagar
9. AMS Infotech, Noida.